I posted this on my personal blog this week and then realized it’d be a great resource for businesses, too!
Electronics are probably some of the nastiest things that could end up in a landfill, so if you need to get rid of anything, here’s a great *free* opportunity from Fox 50 and Creative Recycling to do so!
That’s why FOX50 created “E-Cycling” Day:
Saturday, June 27th from 10am – 2pm at all 3 locations.
Come out and see us – rain or shine – in the parking lots of three Best Buy locations:
* Durham – Renaissance Center
(7001 Fayetteville Rd, Durham, NC 27713)
* North Raleigh – Capital Blvd.
(6101 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616)
* Cary – Crossroads Plaza
(237 Crossroads Blvd, Cary, NC 27518)
It’s so convenient. You won’t even have to get out of your car! Volunteers will unload your electronic items
And there’s countless number of electronic items you can drop off.
Equipment Accepted: All electronic equipment is acceptable with the exception of manifested hazardous waste, radioactive waste and/or biohazardous waste.
Read the full info and see the list of what’s ok and not ok to bring here!
Please pass this along or encourage your local media and Best Buy to model something in your area after this program!
Latest posts by Lisa Jeffries (see all)
- Lisa Jeffries Quoted in Port City Daily’s “Could craft distilling be coming to Wilmington?” - March 13, 2017
- Paying the Facebook Tax: A Strategy for Boosting Posts on Facebook - March 9, 2017
- Now Hiring: Part-Time Graphic Design Associate - December 10, 2016